Elton Ready Mix Concrete is committed to ensuring the health and safety of its employees, subcontractors, and visitors to its premises, as well as the protection of Elton Ready Mix Concrete’s property and assets. The company is responsible and liable for all contractors/visitors on Elton Ready Mix Concrete property at all times. Elton Ready Mix Concrete is not responsible for any injury or illness suffered as a result of a violation of this policy.
The purpose of this document is to provide guidance for visitors to premises, as well as for employees sponsoring visitors to Elton Ready Mix Concrete.
This policy applies to all persons with scheduled appointments at the company’s premises and to all employees of Elton Ready Mix Concrete sponsoring visitors. All Elton Ready Mix Concrete employees must enforce this policy.
4. VISITORS DEFINITION
“Visitors” are persons temporarily entering the workplace and may be admitted to areas generally off-limits to the public. A visitor usually is often on business but is not under contract.
5. POLICY STATEMENT
• Visitors are encouraged to use the parking spaces reserved for them. If these parking spaces are in use, regular employee parking spaces can be used.
• All visitors must arrive at the reception desk for registration (visitor list);
• All visitors must present a government-issued photo ID at the time of registration;
• All visitors must be greeted by their sponsoring employee at the time of registration;
• All visitors must be screened for COVID19 by means of a Temperature gun and complete the awareness checklist.
• Pets are not allowed, but assistance animals such as guide dogs are allowed. Sponsoring employees must indicate in advance if prior arrangements are required for their guest;